It has found that from the study about the ‘ Immunoglobulin E ’ ( IgE ) which have raised up in huge amount in psoriasis affected people .This is an antibody produces in large amount against the virus from the lymphocytes (B-cells) of the white cells when a person affected from virus. Dr.Tesla Thomas Thekkenkattil reported to the scientific executive committee of the ‘ Psoriasis Association of India ’ ; who had conducted several clinical study in the Psoriasis and Psoriasis Arthritis through his examination about the ‘ Immunoglobulin E’ and other ‘ Immunoglobulins'.
He reported that : In the blood ;
• the Immunoglobulin E ( IgE ) will secrete in its large quantity from the lymphocytes of the white cells of human when seriously affected (in its chronic state) from any viral diseases; if the IgM, IgG could not neutralize the affected virus. He had gone through the similar study in the Immunoglobulin in the case of chik virus and reported that (with the scientific evidence including the report of National Institute of Virology ;Government of India and others; 2009-2010) the Immunoglobulin E ( IgE) had raised up; to neutralize the chik virus. After neutralizing the affected chik virus ; the Immunoglobulin E came down to the normal range of 0- 260 IU/ml .(The result was successful with absents of chik virus in the human after raised up and down the Immunoglobulin-the Antibody)
• the Immunoglobulin E ( IgE ) will secrete in its large quantity from the lymphocytes of the white cells of human when seriously affected (in its chronic state) from any viral diseases.
• the Immune globulin E ( IgE ) will be coming back to the normal stage of 0-260 IU/ml when it is neutralize the target virus from the range more than 0-260 IU/ml . The Immune globulin E ( IgE ) can rise up to the range more than that of virus. He had observed in some clinical case that more than 10,000 IU/ml of Immune globulin E ( IgE ) have raised in the psoriasis affected people.
• He gives the alert that, do not apply any drugs to reduce the raised` Immunoglobulin E ( IgE ) and other Immunoglobulin in any diseases.
• He reported that to support and help the human body to rise up sufficient Immunoglobulin E to neutralize the target when Immunoglobulin A, Immunoglobulin M , Immunoglobulin G fail to neutralize the target –The Virus.
• He also reported that the Immunoglobulin A ( IgA ), Immunoglobulin M( IgM ) , Immunoglobulin G( Ig G) , Immunoglobulin D( IgD) and Immunoglobulin E ( IgE ) are capable to neutralize the antigens or virus when the human body have sufficient proteins to build the said Immunoglobulins-the Antibodies.
Published Date : March-2014